Dr. Henry Childers is a Fellow Academy Member (FAAO) in good standing. All Fellow academy members have completed the basic training course in ozone therapy and are familiar with the biochemical, physiological, and medical aspects of ozone therapy.
Ozonotherapy is a unique form of therapy that both heals, regenerates, and detoxifies at the same time.
The need to clear out and clean up all the systems of the body becomes increasingly pressing in this modern age.
It’s used to treat a variety of chronic diseases including cardiovascular disease, diabetes, lyme disease, chronic hepatitis, herpes, chronic fatigue states, chemical sensitivity, macular degeneration, chronic bladder conditions, colitis, autoimmune diseases, Crohn’s disease, and skeletal muscular conditions just to name a few.
Ozone is a highly charged, very energetic species of oxygen. These properties enable it to deliver to cells and tissues truly unique healing potential. it was first used in Germany in the early 1950s. Today Medical Ozonotherapy is common throughout Europe and the rest of the world its use is gradually being expanded in America over the last 25 years
Ozone has five properties that account for why it works so well not only for most chronic age-related conditions:
- Ozone is a potentiator of the immune system. This means that when the immune system is overactive, as an autoimmune disease, ozone will calm down. Conversely, when the immune system is under active as in cancer, aids, and chronic infection, ozone will stimulate it. The unique ability of ozone stems from its action on the membrane of white cells that caused them to produce immune-related messenger molecules called cytokines. Examples of cytokines are gamma interferon, interleukin-2, colony stimulating factor, and TGF-alpha just to name a few.
- Ozone stimulates increased uptake of oxygen by stimulating the enzyme diphosphoglycerate (DPG). DPG enables the release of oxygen from the hemoglobin molecule so that it can be taken up into the cell. In the absence of an adequate amount of DPG, our cells become starved for oxygen. This is a common problem with diabetics.
- Ozone improves circulation. It does this by enhancing the flow characteristics of blood as a liquid. This effect enables more of the oxygen-carrying hemoglobin to reach the capillaries where ultimately the cells will receive more of the blood they require. Many patients with chronic inflammatory conditions have impaired circulation.
- Ozone increases antioxidant protection more than any other therapy including vitamin C. Most people with chronic disease have deficient antioxidant defenses.
- Ozone is a powerful mitochondrial stimulant. The fundamental underlying cause behind all degenerative disease from diabetes to heart disease to cancer is decreased mitochondrial energy production. Ozone can often correct this problem.
How is ozone used medically?
- Major Auto Hemotherapy
- Ozone Rectal insulflation
- Ozone sauna
- Direct ozone
- Ozone oil
Skeletal muscular conditions