Osteoarthritis (OA) is the most common form of arthritis affecting an estimated 27 million Americans. Unlike rheumatoid arthritis which is caused by an autoimmune disease attacking the body’s joints, osteoarthritis is caused by the mechanical wear and tear of our joints, as cartilage wears down. Although OA usually affects people over the age of 50, people in their 20s and 30s can develop OA, from joint injury or joint stress from overuse. OA can affect any joint in the body including knees, hips, shoulders, elbows and even knuckles – it also causes back and neck problems. At Regenerative Medical Center of Delaware, our regenerative treatment options will help reduce joint inflammation which relieves the painful symptoms of RA and help restore your mobility.
- Stiffness that is more pronounced first thing in the morning or after inactivity
- Pain/Aching in the joint area that may be dull or sharp and piercing
- Swelling that may be due to excess fluid buildup
- Soreness and tenderness when light pressure is applied to it.
- Inflexibility with losing range of motion in the affected joint
- Creaking or grating sensation noticed when you move the joint
- Bone spurs may form around affected joint
Cellular Therapies and Pain Managementfor Osteoarthritis
Regenerative Medical Center of Delaware offers several natural and effective non-surgical treatment options. We will determine where the joint pain is manifesting specifically and determine a course of treatment. At Regenerative Medical Center of Delaware, we offer natural, safe, and effective non-surgical treatment options, such as stem cell therapy. Stem cell therapy heals inflamed tissues around the ankle joint, thus reducing pain and increasing mobility. Our treatments include:
- Cellular therapy – including Stem Cells, Exosome Therapy or Amniotic Fluid
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy
- Nerve Ablation
- Joint injections
- Corticosteroid injections
Don’t Just Treat the Symptoms of OA, Heal Your Body
Contact Regenerative Medical Center of Delaware today to discuss whether our pain management and regenerative medical therapies are right for you! We look forward to personalizing your treatment plan and helping you lead a pain free life!