More than 50 million Americans suffer from back pain as a result of a sports or accidental injury, work-related activities or bad posture, which causes muscle strain. We understand that back pain is debilitating and can affect almost every area of your life, making simple tasks unbearable. The good news is that usually only the extreme cases require spinal surgery. You can successfully treat most back pain with exercise – like frequent stretches and by strengthening tissues – and regenerative medical therapies such as cellular therapy, PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) and exosomes. At the Regenerative Medical Center of Delaware, we offer both pain management treatments as well as regenerative medicine to treat not only your back pain symptom, but to also address and heal the cause of your back pain.
How Serious Is Your Back Pain?
If you’re experiencing moderate to severe back pain, then please contact our offices and we’ll set up a consultation appointment. There are numerous causes of back pain, however back pain symptoms all have one or more of the following in common:
- Sharp, localized pain in the neck, upper back or lower back (such as after lifting heavy objects or after strenuous activity)
- Constant aching or stiffness along your spine which can extend from the back of the neck to your tailbone.
- Back pain that can radiate from the lower back to the buttock, down to the back of the thigh – this is sciatica pain
- Chronic aching in your mid – to lower back that you notice after sitting or standing for long periods
- Having pain or muscle spasms in the lower back and the inability to stand straight
Back Pain Treatments: Pain Management and Cellular Therapy
Regenerative medicine is a natural safe and effective alternative to surgery. Unlike traditional approaches including the use of opioids, costly therapies and painful surgeries, regenerative medicine offers effective treatment options with little to no risk or side effects. A member of our skilled medical team will examine your spine for injury and assess your level of pain. The doctor will then recommend one of our non-surgical treatment options such as cellular therapy, which heals inflammation along the spine and surrounding joints. Our doctor will also discuss pain management options, such as steroid injections, to help alleviate your back pain and help you regain your mobility. The following treatments are offered at Regenerative Medical Center of Delaware:
- Cellular therapy – including Exosome Therapy or Amniotic Fluid
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy
- Steroid injections
- Joint lubrication injections
- Radiofrequency ablation
Don’t Just Treat Symptoms, Heal The Cause of Your Pain
Contact Regenerative Medical Center of Delaware today to discuss whetherour pain management and regenerative medical therapies are right for you. We look forward to personalizing your treatment plan and helping you return to an active, pain-free lifestyle.